Friday, 23rd February 2018, 8.15 pm
Aula der Deutschsprachige Orientierungsschule
Avenue Général-Guisan 61a in Fribourg
Sunday, 4th March 2018, 5.00 pm
Reformed Church of Kerzers
Gloria by John Rutter with La Cantilène Choir
2nd April 2018, 5.00 pm
Church of Château d'Oex
7th April 2018, 8.00 pm
Church of St Pierre et Paul in Marly (FR)
- 2004-2008, Professional trumpet studies at the Haute Ecole de Musique de Lausanne under the direction of Gabriele Cassone, Marc Ullrich and since 2006 under the direction of Olivier Antony Theurillat
- 2008, Teaching qualification for the trumpet under the direction of Olivier Theurillat at the HEM de Lausanne
- 2008, High studies certificate for wind orchestras conducting under the direction of Pascal Favre at the Conservatoire de Lausanne
- 2009, Studies at the Royal Academy of Music of London under the direction of Rod Franks, Mark David, James Watson and Robert Farley
- 2011-2012, Training in the domain of Médecine des Arts©, Montauban (France)
- 2004-2007, Conductor of the Fanfare Ouvrière de Bienne
- Since 2005, Trumpet teacher in several schools of music in the canton of Vaud and conductor of the Harmonie l'Avenir of Yverdon-les-Bains
- 2006-2011, Musical manager of the "Camp du Nord-Vaudois-Broye"
- 2009-2013, Conductor of the Brass-Band Fanfare du Jorat
- Since 2011, Trumpet teacher at the conservatory of Fribourg
- Since 2013, Educational manager of the school of music of the "Avenir d'Yverdon-les-Bains"
- Guest teacher in several musical camps such the AFJM, the SCMV, the CMNB, ...
- Personal Website