Gloria by John Rutter and the funeral of the Queen Mary by Henry Purcell with the choir La Clé des Chants from Concise (VD) www.cledeschants.ch
Saturday, 2nd February 2019, 8.00 pm, Eglise catholique de Peseux (NE)
Sunday, 3rd February 2019, 5.00 pm, Temple de Concise (VD)
8th February 2019, 8.00 pm, Eglise catholique St-Pierre d'Yverdon-les-Bains (VD)
Sunday, 28th April, 5.00 pm
Temple du Brassus, Vallée de Joux
- Since 2012, Trombone studies (Master of Interpretation Concert) under the direction of Jacques Mauger at the High School for Music of Lausanne-Fribourg
- 2004, 2. Posaune player of the Experimental Orchestra of the State University of São Carlos
- Since 2007, Trombone solo of the Heliópolis Symphony under the batoon of Isaac Karabtchevsky and Zubin Mehta (guest conductor)
- 2009, 4. rank at the Competition of the Berlim’s Academy – Baccarelli Institute
- 2010, semi-Finalist of the 6th Edition of the "Prelude Program – TV Cultura"
- Since 2010, Trombone solo of the Musical “The King and I”
- Since 2011, Trombone solo of the Musical “Evita”
- Since 2013, substitute trombone player of the Symphony Orchestra of Bern and Symphony Orchestra of Bienne
- Participations at several contests and festivals : Music of the Spheres, I & II International Meeting of Brass in Tatuí, FEMUSC in Jaraguá do Sul – SC, Collegium Musicum SCHLOSS POMMERSFELDEN in Pommersfelden (Germany), Artenetra in Celles sur Belle (France), ...